Posted on: March 18, 2020 Canada’s six largest banks yesterday announced plans to provide financial relief to Canadians impacted by the economic consequences of COVID‑19.
Effective immediately, Bank of Montreal, CIBC, National Bank of Canada, RBC Royal Bank, Scotiabank and TD Bank have made a commitment to work with personal and small business banking customers on a case‑by‑case basis to provide flexible solutions to help them manage through challenges such as pay disruption due to COVID‑19; childcare disruption due to school closures; or those facing illness from COVID‑19.To learn more:
- Bank of Montreal: newsroom.bmo.com/2020-03-17-Canadas-Six-Biggest-Banks-Take-Decisive-Action-To-Help-Customers-Impacted-by-COVID-19
- CIBC: cibc.mediaroom.com/2020-03-17-Canadas-Six-Biggest-Banks-Take-Decisive-Action-To-Help-Customers-Impacted-by-COVID-19
- National Bank of Canada: nbc.ca/en/about-us/news/news-room/press-releases/2020/20200317-six-grandes-banques-canadiennes-mesures-decisives-COVID-19.html
- RBC Royal Bank: rbc.com/newsroom/news/2020/20200317-client-support.html
- Scotiabank: scotiabank.com/corporate/en/home/media-centre/media-centre/news-release.html?id=3510&language=en
- TD Bank: td.mediaroom.com/2020-03-17-Canadas-Six-Biggest-Banks-Take-Decisive-Action-To-Help-Customers-Impacted-by-COVID-19
Director, Media Strategy
416-362-6093 ext. 238
Do you like this post?